Monday, March 27, 2006

Readings list

I was asked while I was away, what a good reading list would be for a PD type person like me and an EdTech in general. I'm not sure if I have enough authority to really put a list out there, but it's my blog and here are some of the books that I have read and that I'm reading now and in the future that may prove useful to others:

I think that is a decent start. This months' Wired magazine is also a good one. Interestingly enough, Clooney agrees with Lucas that because of the digitization and therefore the democratization of film and video, we are likely not going to see the big budget movies in about a decade as independent films start to rise up. I don't know if that is going to be the case - I think we are going to have cheaper dramas and the occasional blockbuster still - as long as it can in some manner break even past the $500M that it will take to make.